We Help Your Business Succeed
Our phone solution is the answer.
Did You Know?
It was only a matter of time before major carriers started going all-in on VoIP. In 2014, AT&T; began testing all-digital IP phone networks in two American cities, including West Delray Beach in Florida and Carbon Hill in Alabama. AT&T; launched this project because their ultimate goal was to abandon legacy switched telephone networks (like the PSTN and POTS we use to connect traditional landlines and mobiles) in favor of a system where all voice, data, and video information is shared over IP.
Features & Benefits
Check out all the features our phone systems
- 3-Way-Calling – Allows you to add another party to your conversion mid-call, inside or out of the office.
- 4-1-1 – Free Directory Assistance through 800-BING-411. Simply add it to your Speed Dial and never pay Directory Assistance fees again. Traditional 411 Directory Assistance also available (*extra usage fee).
- 9-1-1 – Enhanced 911, also referred to as E911, works just like regular 911 with an added safety feature. It automatically sends vital information such as your name, address and the geographical location.
- Anonymous Call Rejection– void unwanted calls by choosing to reject anonymous incoming calls.
- Business Group CNAMs – You are allowed to set a business level outbound caller ID so that calls received by customers show up with your business name.
- Call Forwarding (Advanced)– Take your call routing to the next level. Scheduling by time-of-day and day-of-week, and wildcard routing/blocking of calls.
- Call Forwarding (Basic) – Call Forwarding to a single destination, or simultaneous ring your mobile phone, work phone, and home phone. Includes International Call Forwarding!
- Call Logs – See all incoming and outgoing call destinations along with call length from the Cloud PBX user portal.
- Call Hold – Place a call on hold and then resume at a later time.
- Call Waiting – Never miss a call again with our easy to use call waiting feature.
- Caller ID Block – Maintain your privacy when making a call.
- Caller ID with Name Support – See the name and number of the party calling you.
- Direct International Dialing – No access codes needed to dial direct to international numbers. *International rates and charges apply.
- Direct Inward Dial – Chose a local number, or one in another city. We offer local numbers in over 7,000 localities in the US and Canada.
- Directory Listing – A list of people’s names with their extensions available through the Cloud PBX user portal.
- Do Not Disturb (DND) – When enabled, this feature will forward all calls to voicemail.
- Fax-to-Email – Expecting a fax? No problem! With our Fax-to-Email feature they will be collected as a file you can open, view and print through your Cloud PBX user portal.
- International Telephone #s – Want clients in another country to be able to make local calls to you? You can get an international virtual number that directs calls to your business number while keeping costs low for your customers. Prices vary by country. You can see the full list of available countries by clicking here.
- iPhone & Android Mobile Apps – Make and receive business calls from your cell phone with these free apps. Check voicemail, call logs, and contacts from your phone. Want to know more? Visit our iPhone & Android pages!
- Keep Your Existing Phone #s – Retain your number from a previous service provider so you don’t miss or lose any phone calls or clients.
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups – Control calls so that they can ring on multiple phones simultaneously and/or in which order it should ring.
- Music On Hold – Want your customers to listen to more than nothingness when on hold? Music on hold can allow for an enjoyable experience while they wait for you to get on the line with them!
- Online Call Management – The Cloud PBX user account portal allows you to manage how calls are handled with the option of ringing on multiple lines simultaneously or in succession and when to transfer to VoiceMail.
- Online Dashboard – The Cloud PBX user portal allows your employees to check VoiceMail, call logs, contacts and make calls from within the portal. The admin can check billing, change auto attendant settings and hunt groups and create and alter user accounts.
- Operator Services – Through the use of an auto attendant, you can create prompts that inform callers what to press to reach various people throughout your company or provide other information. Auto attendants are available for $15 each.
- Optional Non-Local Number – By getting other phone numbers in different area codes, you can more easily connect to customers in those areas by allowing them to make local calls to you. New numbers are available for $5 each.
- Softphone – Make and receive calls directly from your PC through this free app.
- Telemarketer/Block List – Route calls from selected numbers to specific destinations. Block List allows the user the option to block calls from specified numbers. You can either forward the call directly to voicemail, or set it so that the calling party hears a busy signal when calling.
- Toll Free Numbers Available – Allow clients to call you at no cost to themselves! Toll Free Numbers are available for $5 each.
- Unlimited Local & Long Distance – Make calls to anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico at no additional cost.
- VoiceMail – Don’t miss an important message from a client again! VoiceMails can be accessed from your extension or the Cloud PBX user portal.
- VoiceMail-to-Email – Once this feature is enabled with an email address in the Cloud PBX user portal, you can receive emails with voicemail attachments in them that you can download and save to your computer/smart phone and listen to at anytime.